Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And Have Fun With It!!!”
1) 4 LETTER WORD: solo
2) BOY NAME: Sid (as in Waddell, god of all sports commentators)
3) GIRL NAME: Stevie (as in Smith or the nun in Father Dowling)
4) OCCUPATION: Spiv (I watched Dad’s Army lots – it seems like an occupation).
5) A COLOUR: Scarlet (as in letter)
6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Sou’wester
7) BEVERAGE: Sprite
8) FOOD: Sole
9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Stories by Herge
10) A PLACE: Sidcup – for the winner of the best darts commentator contest
11) REASON FOR BEING LATE: Spurious non-justifications given by train companies, such as “We apologise for the delay to your service. This was caused by a delay to an earlier service” (trs “We’re not just rubbish now, we were rubbish earlier today too.”)
12) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Stop that, or you are dead. Dead you understand. Dead.