Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 TV shows you like(d).
-Post three official IMDB “Plot Keywords” for these 10 picks.
-Have your friends guess the show names.
-No searching IMDB to find them either! 😉
For added value – often these are not the first things that would come to mind.
The keywords get more bizarre nearer the end.
1. strike, nudity, headmaster GBH – guessed by
2. famous opening theme, judo, cold war – The Avengers guessed by
3. historical, incest, insanity I, Claudius – guessed by
4. hallucination, self-referential, suicide The Singing Detective guessed by
5. big city life, despair, hope
6. moon, police, space Star Cops – guessed by
7. devil worship, violinist, attempted drowning Rumpole (yes, Rumpole!?) guessed by
8. spy, secret agent, title spoken by character – Dangermouse guessed by
9. ignorance, washing machine, address book –Hancock’s Half Hour guessed by
10. animal attack, ex Nazi, subliminal message – Columbo guessed by
All guesses welcome. There is one American show and one cartoon. Further clues will be provided later.
Edited to add further clues: From numbers 4, 5, 9, and 10 – one began as an adaptation of a stage play, one is from the 1950s, and one became a film.
Edited to add further clues: Number 4’s keywords also include psychoanalysis. Number 5’s keywords also include murder. Number 9’s keywords also includes Post box. Number 10’s keywords also include Writer, Matador, and Military Academy.
Edited to add further clues: Number 5 keywords include London England; number 9 includes juror; number 10 includes car bomb.