when to clean your hands
(Hand washing should be part of everyone’s daily routine especially:
- Before eating or handling food
- After using the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- After touching animals or animal waste
- After handling rubbish
- After changing a nappy
- Before and after touching a sick or injured person
- Before and after visiting a hospital ward (remember alcohol-based hand rubs are also provided). )
how to wash your hands (with pictures)
(including instructions: wet hands with water; apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces; rub hands palm to palm; and so on).
This is a Scottish Executive initiative sponsored by lady Macbeth.